All manuscripts will be subject to a well-established, fair, unbiased double-blind peer review and refereeing procedure, and are considered based on their significance, novelty, and usefulness to the Journal’s readership.
The review output will be either accept, accept under conditions, or reject. A paper once rejected will not be considered again for review. A paper once accepted under conditions it goes to at least two evaluation-correction stages, authors are asked to follow instructions, comments, and recommendations before final acceptance.
A manuscript accepted after the double-blind review and possible correction stages it goes for publication to the next available issue given that authors will fulfill requested by the Editors revisions, minor changes, and better editing. The revised version during the final stage should be submitted back to the Editor by the authors within 2 months after the notification of final approval.
The review process may take from 1 to 6 months to be completed depending on the initial evaluation by the double-blind evaluation process.
• Authors have accepted the journal’s policy regarding open access policy, ethics and malpractice, terms and conditions and the minimum APC of 35 USD to be paid after the final acceptance but before publication for an article with up to two authors and ten pages size A4 single space letter size 11 TNR. Additional authors and pages pay more. Τhere is not any other charge neither, submission fee.
• As part of our CSR policy, we offer 10% of total publications free of charge to young researchers, junior academics from low-income countries to help them to promote their research in world academia.
CLICK here to download the paper template (docx)
For more information (Scope and Review process), please visit ABOUT in the top.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
• The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
• The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
• Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
• The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
• The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
• If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The copyright of the contribution is transferred to IJEC in case of acceptance. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the contribution, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form, or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The Author(s) may publish his/her contribution on his/her personal Web page provided that he/she creates a link to the mentioned volume of IJEC.
The Author(s) may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author(s) warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
The Author(s) also agrees for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.