Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section Editors manage the Review of submissions and the editing of those that are accepted. Depending on the journal's policies, however, a Section Editor initially assigned to a submission by an Editor may be asked only to see it through the Review stage, after which, if the submission is accepted, the Editor takes over (in the role of Section Editor). Editors send requests to Section Editors to see a submission through the editorial process.
International Journal of Community Service (IJCS) is an Open Access Journal. The authors who publish the manuscript in this journal agree to the following terms:
IJCS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source are appropriately cited.
(1) Under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Jurnal Pengabdian Pada Masyarakat in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of IJCS are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, IJCS as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI); (2) Authors grant JPMD the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. IJCS allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.